2021 Spotlight! Spring Production
Spotlight! (ages 8 & up): Shrek
- Auditions: January 11 from 5-9pm
- Please fill out the audition form before arriving at auditions. AUDITION FORM HERE!
- Sign up for your audition time slot. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your audition. You will be permitted to leave once you have auditioned. Please sign up on SignUpGenius for a time slot.
- We prefer in person auditions, but if absolutely impossible, please send your audition to Danielle@faopa.org by 9pm on Monday, Jan. 11. No exceptions will be made.
- Callbacks: January 14 from 6-9pm
- There will be a dance – bring clothes and shoes you’re comfortable dancing in
- CALLBACKS are in person. No video submissions allowed.
- Rehearsals: January 11- May 23
- Mondays: 6-8:30
- Thursdays: 6-8
- Shows: May 14 @ 7pm, May 15 @ 7pm, May 16 @ 2pm & 7pm, May 21 @ 7pm, May 22 @ 7pm, May 23 @ 2pm & 7pm
The requirements for the audition are listed below.
- a memorized monologue
- 16-32 bar cut of music
- This is a multi-generational audition only group. Ages 8 and up are welcome!
- Once you have received a part, you will receive a welcome letter and registration form.
- Cost will be $250